runecraft Forum Index

runecraft

blah

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Mahendra Singh Dhoni Introduction
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 26 Aug 2019 11:11:00    Post subject:  Mahendra Singh Dhoni Introduction
Description:

Lifecell cream; Amazing Skin Health Articles | March 11
, 2012
All of us, no matter how young or old we may be; fear aging to some degree. While not all of us will go to drastic measures in order to change the way we look, we still want to know we have options. T...

All of us, no matter how young or old we may be; fear aging to some degree. While not all of us will go to drastic measures in order to change the way we look, we still want to know we have options. This product gives you the amazing effects you look for, without harming your body or requiring you to go under the knife.
Let me tell you; when I first heard about Lifecell, I was really skeptical. I had already tried so many products over the years and nothing ever seemed to work. On top of that, everything I used was always so expensive that it was next to impossible for me to afford. I really felt like my face was never going to get better and I was so sick of breaking the bank in order to look the way I wanted. All I wanted was to be happy and confident in my own skin.
Just when I thought nothing was ever going to change, I was introduced to Lifecell Cream by my best friend. She had started using it and I had noticed her face was looking much healthier and younger. Things like her crow?s feet were much less noticeable and I?d wondered how she had made a change so fast. I?d always thought injections or surgery was the only way to alter your body so much.
When I found out that this ?magical? cream was completely safe for your body, because it was 100% natural; I was completely sold. I just knew that I had to give it a try. To my amazement, within a few short weeks, I was looking and feeling so much better about myself.
I am no longer afraid of aging because I feel that I look my age again. All the mistakes I made in the past to speed up the aging process have been virtually erased. I?m so happy to finally be in such a great place in my life. I feel beautiful for the first time in a long time and barely wear any makeup.
Before using Lifecell, I was always caking on the makeup in order to feel comfortable enough to leave the house. Now, I can leave the house without doing anything at all and I?m not self conscious as I was before. It is a great feeling! AMBICAM Security Camera in Bus Surveillance System
In past decade there is no any technology of bus surveillance system is to be developed so it were became difficult to monitor what鈥檚 going inside the buses. Students are under the vigilance of teachers in school premises, but when they are traveling on the school bus, it is not always the case. Usually, there may be just one or two teachers in charge of a bus full of students, which makes it very difficult to monitor everything that is happening. Bullying and other malicious incidents that could harm the child could be going unnoticed.
With changes in technology, Video Surveillance Systems are now offering more comprehensive coverage of the School Bus 鈥?both inside and outside 鈥?as well as features that can save time in managing video footage and monitoring system health. Future school buses are the one that combines technological features such as on-board Wi-Fi, camera, Global Positioning System, driver support tools, etc.
Ambicam can also be used for in Mobile Vehicle Surveillance. Following diagram shows a bus with Ambicam installed. It can get connected via city Wi-Fi or it can use 3g4g connectivity via mi-fi router.

KEY FEATURES:

1)School Buses can take Immediate and real time actions either on Driver or Student in case of irregularity identified.
Proposed Device supports Live streaming at minimum speed as low as 2G.
2)The proposed solution is working with 4G3G2G SIM card and wifi both.
3)Surveillance and confirmation of identity can be accomplished by collating entry surveillance and video surveillance information.
4)Administrative auto monitoring system with secured Video Streaming 5)Surveillance Tablets to monitor each School Buses.
6)Along with cloud recording, all data are stored in SD card at the end of the day the data from SD card will be transferred to local storage system at Depot.

Benefits

鈥ETER BULLYING & VANDALISIM - Monitor on-board student activity
鈥NSURE STUDENT RIDERSHIP - Incidences of inappropriate behaviour between students decrease when the camera is turned on. Dealing with the occasional disruptive student is not uncommon. Video evidence of when and where each student boards and exits the bus
鈥OCUMENT CHAIN OF EVENTS - While driver misconduct is not unheard of, video surveillance can actually be used to protect drivers from false claims. Create indisputable evidence and quickly dismiss false claims
鈥IRELESS DOWNLOADING - Hands-free video downloading at your convenience
鈥RACK ROUTES, VEHICLES, AND STUDENTS IN REAL-TIME 鈥?View all the buses in single map without importing GPS position data.

Conclusion:

Using the Ambicam cameras in bus surveillance systems decrease the problem of parents and make the task of put an eyes on children becomes easier form anywhere and anytime just logging into the Ambicam app. Bullying and other malicious incidents that could harm the child and which is going unnoticed will be noticed from now onwards by using an Ambicam Smart Cloud camera. Ambicam camera also work on 4G3G2G SIM CARD and Wi-Fi both. It has been our privilege to install Ambicam in the State Road Transport Corporation and few prestigious school buses for School Bus surveillance & Vehicle Surveillance.

Total Views: 30Word Count: 567See All articles From Author

Mahendra Singh Dhoni Introduction

Mahendra Singh Dhoni is an Indian cricket.
Adv

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2019 11:11:00    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    runecraft Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: